Career politicians gave you high taxes, wasted spending, ruined healthcare, corruption, pension abuse and eminent domain abuse against our soldiers . TAKE ACTION! VoteVillare (Doctor Bob). It’s not a party thing, it’s the right thing!
Here are a few examples why you must Vote Dr. Robert Villare for Assembly
• Your property taxes have doubled and you have nothing to show for it. You suffer financially at the hands of government without YOU knowing why or how. New Jersey is the MOST corrupt state in the nation and ranks last in job creation!!
• Assemblyman Burzichelli stood silent on cuts for volunteer Emergency Medical Technicians’ training and certification and won’t fund the Women’s Center at Salem Hospital without saving YOU one dime of taxes.
• The Council on Affordable Housing (COAH) taxes businesses $15,000.00 for each new employee and puts ex-convicts and child molesters in your back yard. Businesses and residents are leaving NJ. Guess who suffers…YOU.
• My opponents helped cut charity care for hospitals by millions of dollars while hospitals struggle to pay their nurses and continue to provide free care. Insurers cut benefits from your health insurance while premiums continue to rise. Valuable state workers and teachers see benefits slashed while wasteful spending on useless agencies and authorities continues. Guess who will pay – YOU!
• County and state workers approved a $100 million parking garage in Woodbury.The true costs are under $20 million. Where is the other $80 million of YOUR (the taxpayer’s) money? Guess who will pay for this – YOU!
• A retired part-time commissioner draws a pension at full pay rate of $100,000.00 while there will be a 7 to 10 Billion Dollar deficit next year. Guess who pays the exorbitant government pensions for part-time workers while taxpayers must sacrifice – YOU.
• The Abbott school program traps needy families in failed school system. Instead of paying for good teachers, billions of your money is wasted. State auditors admit millions unaccounted for! This is why YOUR property taxes are double what they should be while Corzine, Burzichelli and the democratic leaders continue to reduce state aide for education and municipalities.
• New Jersey runs the worst state Medicaid program in the entire nation [California Healthcare Foundation April 2009]. Trenton is now planning to mandate more healthcare regulation. YOU will not like the plan they are drafting for you.